Customer Relationship Management
The Customer Relationship Management Module in Metal-Pro is an important time saver. It reduces voluminous amounts of paperwork, streamlines your operation, and provides your employees with the visibility they need. It allows the sales department to track activities with customers and prospects, and provides “call back” reports so important calls are not forgotten. Orders and quotes placed, shipments made, cash received, letters and samples sent, etc., are automatically recorded and displayed on the Electronic Notepad. Quotes, letter and/or sales orders can automatically be faxed/emailed from each workstation.
- Receive inbound calls for orders or service, or perform outbound calls with call-back reports
- Allows the option of placing quotes or orders – with integrated fax capabilities
- Automatic credit check based on credit limit and aging
- On-line history of customer contact, orders placed, invoices and cash received
- Look-up, access, and update of prospect, customer, and mail list files.
The Order/Quote Processing Module is a comprehensive module designed to help you manage a quotation from its inception to the time it becomes a sales order. Quotes can be entered, modified, or cancelled on-line. If the quote becomes a sales order, it can be converted with one keystroke. Flexible and powerful search routines allow users to inquire into stock (by grade, length, weight, dimensions, heat number, metallurgy, mill, etc.), showing On-Hand, On Order, Committed, Allocated, and Available For Sale.
- Quote Tracking System, entry, modification, convert to order, lost quote analysis
- Automatic customer credit check
- Fax/email quotes and orders from each terminal
- Flexible pricing methods
- “Window” into purchasing information
- Handles back-orders automatically
- Customer/item specific note processing
- Multiple Ship To/Sold To per account number for more accurate analysis and rapid service
- Automatic display of last purchase price
- Allocate specific heat/bundle/mill/tag.